Status: Demo + Kickstarter launching.
Current Platforms: Steam (Early Access) / Kickstarter / itch.io
Kickstarter 1st October
Steam Next Fest 1st October
Blue Energy is a 3D pixelart survival factory-building sandbox game.
The world of Blue Energy is set on a post-apocalyptic earth where all that’s left are small desert islands on the equator.
The player gets woken up from his cryostasis pod 100,000 after a world-wide nuclear war, and is asked to co-operate in the reconstruction of the world by a mysterious entity.
- Build a factory powered by the energy the mysterious entity gives you.
- Explore an open world of archipelago islands.
- Farm plants and use them for construction etc…
- Defend and survive by fending off mysterious creatures at the top of the food chain.
LOGOS & ICONS
ABOUT ROWAN FUTURE
Rowan Future is the name Rowan decided to publish their games under. It represents their passion for the future of game development and technology.
- 4th March 2019 - Rowan started developing Blue Energy The First Twitter Post
- Summer 2019 - Left highschool 1 year early hoping to get into University.
- September 2019 - Started university.
- March 2020 - Dropped out of university because of corona.
- April 24 2021 - Started remaking Blue Energy from scratch.
lead / programmer / pixelart / sfx
concept art / art design / promotional art
Back to top